Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Debby Giusti!

I've been tagged by Debby Giusti on the Craftie Ladies of Suspense blog. Be sure to check out the exciting things about Debby! (Hint: she's attended a tea in the White House!) Each of the other Craftie ladies has posted Six Random things as well.

Tagging Rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

My six random things:
1. I broke my foot last week on a two-inch ledge! It's my first time on crutches. No fun.
2. My first car was a tiny blue Honda Civic hatchback with a stick shift.
3. I was born and raised in Kentucky.
4. I've never been on a cruise.
5. I got my purse and camera stolen on my honeymoon (and that was after our luggage got lost and didn't arrive for 3 days!).
6. I LOVE to play Guitar Hero and RockBand. :)

Okay, now I tag Belinda Peterson, Jennifer Taylor, Mindy Obenhaus, Jess Ferguson, Jane on Cozy Reader, and Christy Smith.

Y'all come out and play! :)

Missy

5 comments:

Ausjenny said...

Hey Missy, ive never been on a cruise and what a tough honeymoon.
I enjoy reading theses tags!

Missy Tippens said...

Jenny, thanks for stopping by! :)

Missy

Debby Giusti said...

Missy, love your honeymoon story! Didn't you tell me about a night at the Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta, as well? Hmmm? Or was that another Missy Tippens?

Missy Tippens said...

You have a great memory, Debby! Yes, we spend the first night at the Marriott Marquis, then flew out to Barbados the next day. That's when the luggage fiasco started.

We had traveled in nice clothes (back in the old days), so I had on heels and a sundress. Hubby had on nice pants and dress shirt. We had to go out and buy sandals and bathing suits so we didn't miss the beach!

Missy

Jane said...

Okeedokee Missy, my random facts are posted....come on by and see!!