Monday, March 24, 2008

Amy Wallace's New Website and Newsletter

I wanted to let you know about a fun new website! My friend and Multnomah author, Amy Wallace, has launched Heart Chocolate. Be sure to also sign up for her new newsletter, Dark Chocolate Suspense, while you're there (click on the computer screen to do so).

Amy will be a guest on my blog during her blog tour for her new release, Healing Promises. She'll be visiting on April 23, so put that on your calendar. That day is her husband's birthday, so we'll be having some special festivities. :)

www.amywallace.com

I hope you had a great Easter! We had a whole day together in the Tippens household, which seems to be a rarity these days. It was a gorgeous day in Georgia, so we got to spend the afternoon outside watching tennis matches at the University of Georgia. My son has a friend and former teammate who's a freshman there now who plays on the UGA team. What amazing talent!

FYI! I just added Feedblitz, so you can subscribe to my blog and receive an email anytime I have a new post. You'll see the place to subscribe to the right, just under my book cover. Thanks!

Missy

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Thank you for getting feedblitz up. I love to have the updates emailed and sometime fail to check blogs that don't offer this!! I love you site.

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks, Donna! I'm glad you mentioned it or I might never have looked into it. :)

Ausjenny said...

I use it too and signed up.
I too forget to visit sites or am on the laptop where nothing much is book marked.
(i have linked to your site to Missy so i can find yours no worries)