Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

The day of love and romance is fast approaching. Have you remembered your loved ones? I just love picking out valentines and candy for my family. I bought them as soon as the grocery store put it out several weeks ago! I can't wait to give it to them.

Even if you don't have a significant other, be sure to remember your friends and family. A nice card. A flower. And don't forget, a little chocolate goes a long way! If fact, a little birdie on my shoulder told me I may be getting some chocolate from my husband. (Okay, I admit I peeked when I brought in a package from the front porch with the strip of Godiva tape around the box and the Godiva label.) :)

How are you celebrating?

Hop over the the F.A.I.T.H. blog on Thursday. I'll be posting there.

And come by the Seekerville blog on Monday the 18th. It'll be my day to post again.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Missy

3 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Myra Johnson said...

Hi, Missy! My sweetie and I have a Valentine's Day tradition of having breakfast together at IHOP. We started it several years ago when we got tired of fighting the dinner crowds at our favorite restaurants. Breakfast is intimate, quiet, and, um, we haven't both worn ourselves down from a full day of work.

Missy Tippens said...

Great idea, Myra! We've gotten so that we hardly celebrate on V-day because of the crowds. That's a really nice idea! Thanks for sharing.

Missy