Friday, February 01, 2008

Radio Interview and Blog Review

I did my first radio interview today! It was at W.I.M.O. AM 1300. What fun. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived to do a LIVE, one-hour show! But the interviewer, Dottie Coffman, and radio host Hendry Miller, made me feel right at home. The time flew by, and they were kind enough to plug my local book signing coming up this Sunday. :)

If you look to the sidebar, you'll see I have a Blog Tour lined up. I may be adding more sites as I hear back from another blogger or two. Please stop by to visit and say hello. Most are interviews that'll be posted. And actually, today's blogger, Mary Connealy, posted a review of Her Unlikely Family, so come by if you'd like see what it's about. I'll be giving away copies of my book at most of the sites, so please be sure to leave a comment to be entered in the drawings. You can start today by commenting on Mary Connealy's blog! (Mary, did I mention that?) :)

Please check the schedule often. This Monday kicks off a busy blogging week for me!

Missy

4 comments:

Nick said...

I, Dottie Coffman, am the interviewer that interviewed Missy this morning. She was a joy and we could have gone at least another hour.
I look forward to reading my SIGNED copy of her new book as well as having Missy back on my show, The Dottie Coffman Show, sometime soon. Best wishes for a really great signing!

Blessings,
Dottie Coffman

Missy Tippens said...

Hi, Dottie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really enjoyed the interview and would love to come in again sometime.

Missy

Jane said...

Hey Missy. I am home from my trip and I would love to be on your blog tour. Your book was waiting on me when I got home and I can't WAIT to read it.
Congratulations!!!!!

Missy Tippens said...

Jane, thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you'll take part in the tour! (that was the proposition I mentioned on your blog) :)

I just sent you a message on your blog with my email to contact me.

Welcome home from your trip!