Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, I'm slow. I was tagged on Monday by Jess Ferguson, and I'm just now playing.

Here are the rules: Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating! Find page 123. Find the first 5 sentences. Post the next 3 sentences. Tag 5 people.

Here's my nearest book, the one I'm currently reading... Julie Lessman's A Passion Most Pure.

And here are the the 8th-10th sentences (if I've read the directions correctly).

"It's simply a heart thing, Briana. All you have to do is acknowledge you're a sinner and that Jesus is your Savior. Then simply ask him to come into your heart and be Lord of your life. ..."

Wow, that was cool to have those be the sentences. :)

I'm not going to tag anyone right now but may do so later. Or if you want to participate, let us know in the comments and we'll come check it out.

Since I'm already talking about books I'm reading, I want to invite you to hop over to the F.A.I.T.H. blog. I've posted today with a poll aksing what you've just read, what you're reading, and what's in your TBR pile. So please come let us hear from you!

Missy

2 comments:

Ausjenny said...

i did this this week also at my blog
I finished A passion most pure on the weekend.

Jess said...

Thanks Missy. That was a really neat passage you quoted. :) I've been amazed at how all our selections make perfect sense--even without the rest of the paragraph or book. :))