Monday, February 25, 2008

Guest Blog Interviews this Week

I'll have two more blog tour stops this week. I hope you'll come on over and visit! First, I'll be at my friend Jane's blog, The Cozy Reader, on Tuesday. Jane is another pastor's wife in our North Georgia Conference, and we've talked books for years. I think she's about as excited as I am over my book being released. :) So come chat with us on her blog Tuesday and get in her drawing for a copy of Her Unlikely Family.

Then on Wednesday, I'll be at the Readin N Writin with Patricia blog. I just learned she's also a pastor's wife! I guess this is like a reunion week. :)

On Saturday, I'll have an interview posted on Shirley Kiger Connolly's site, so please stop by there as well!

1 comment:

Ausjenny said...

cool will be checking them out.