Saturday, February 02, 2008

Book Sighting!


I've had emails from Arizona, Pennsylvania and Ohio that my book has been spotted on the shelves--Target, Walmart, Walgreen's. So I loaded up my whole family to go to Walmart today. My middle son ran ahead and was pointing at the shelf when we caught up. It was so thrilling to see it sitting there right beside Merrillee Whren's book! :) And all the other Steeple Hill books in a line down the row. Our Walmart usually carries 10 or 12 copies of the books, and there were 6 of mine and some of the other SH books, so they've been selling!


I'm going to post some photos here. We were lucky no one was in the area at the moment so we could take the shots. Above, me with my husband and my book! Next, me with my "baby" (the book). Below, my mom and dad came to town for the signing, so I took a photo with my mom. Also, below, me with my kids.

Be sure to stop by Camy Tang's blog on Monday. She interviewed me for my blog tour. One of the questions she asked me: If your children were dogs, what kind would they be and what would their names be? LOL Fun interview! Come see how I answered. :) Also, she's giving away books!



Also this coming week, I'll be giving away a book and have an interview posted on Margaret Daley's blog. So please stop by and say hello! I believe she'll be taking names for the giveaway all week, then will post the interview on Thursday. So please come by and say hello!


Also this week, Kit Wilkinson will be hosting me as her first author interview on her new blog, Romance in the Kitchen. I'll be sure to let you know what day that will be. So check out her blog! In my interview, I'll be sharing one of my favorite recipes. And believe me, it's easy!


Then on Thursday, my friend Lynette Eason and I will be doing a blog swap. We sold our first Love Inspired books a week apart and have the same editor. So it's been a fun journey together. Since we're both having blog tours, we thought we'd just pick a day and swap. :) So stop by her blog, Suspense with a Twist on Thursday. I'll be giving away a book there as well. Then pop back over here to read my interview with Lynette!

I hope to see you in Blog Land this week!


Missy

4 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful!!!
Sue

Missy Tippens said...

Thanks so much, Sue!

Missy

Jan said...

Loved seeing the pictures of you and your family with your new "baby" at WalMart. It brought a smile to my face--a smile as big as the one that I had finishing the end of Her Unlikely Family this afternoon. Thank you for bringing us the story of Josie, Lisa and Uncle Mike, Missy. It was a wonderful read.

Jan

Missy Tippens said...

Jan,

Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me. I appreciate you reading it!

Missy