Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow! Blogs and Blog Guests

Hi! We actually had snow in Georgia last night! My daughter was so excited. She was outside describing the flakes, so thrilled at how 3-D they were. :) That's a snow-deprived child speaking! So those of you further north, you need to try to appreciate the stuff. :)

I'm posting on the F.A.I.T.H. blog today. Please stop by to say hello! I talk about the current Bible study I'm doing at church right now.

Coming Monday, January 21!
I'll be posting on the Seekerville blog. I'm not sure of the topic yet. I guess I need to start thinking!

I'll also be hosting Cheryl Wyatt here on my blog as part of her blog tour. She's done a fun interview, and I can't wait for you to get to know her better. Cheryl's deubt novel is out now: A Soldier's Promise. It's a great story. I enjoyed it so much!

Hope to see you again, soon.

Missy

No comments: