Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Kicking off Seekerville

Head on over to the Seeker sisters' blog for our kickoff celebration. Over the next several weeks, we'll be giving away books, $10 Amazon gift cards and critiques. For writers: The focus of the blog is on writing contests--the way we all met in the first place. And we also talk about related topics having to do with getting published. We'd love for you to join us! The conversation is always lively, and I can just about guarantee a good laugh. :)

For Readers: Of course, you're welcome to come to the Seekerville blog to learn a little about how crazy a bunch of writers from all over the United States can be. :) And I'm sure you'd appreciate winning books and gift cards. Also, if you're a closet writer, maybe winning a critique will be that little nudge to help you start your own writing journey.

Here's the link: http://www.seekerville.blogspot.com/

And speaking of readers... I've been so blessed to have heard from several people who've read Her Unlikely Family! I love to hear from you. I've been very touched to hear how God has used the story. Keep the feedback coming.

Also, check out my website over the next couple of weeks. I'll be holding some contests!

Have a great week!

Missy

No comments: