Friday, January 18, 2008

Feeling the Prayer

My daughter had her tonsils taken out today. I had posted a prayer request to several writers loops, and I felt those prayers so strongly today. Especially as she's done so well! Still, if you'd remember her for the next few days, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!


Coming Monday, January 21

I'll be posting on the Seekerville blog. Please stop by! Also check out our contests while you're there. And if you didn't see it, look at Tina Russo's post from January 1st for some writing challenges.

I'll also be hosting Cheryl Wyatt here on my blog as part of her blog tour. She's done a fun interview, and I can't wait for you to get to know her better. Cheryl's debut novel is out now: A Soldier's Promise. It's a great story. I enjoyed it so much!

Missy

2 comments:

Janet Spaeth said...

Snow in Georgia? I honestly didn't know it could!

Hey, we northerners are wonderfully polite people. We're always willing to share...especially if we're sharing SNOW!

So do you want some -22F temps? Had some last night I'd be glad to send your way!

Glad to hear your daughter's on the mend. Do they still prescribe ice cream?

Missy Tippens said...

Janet,

It's so good to hear from you! I bet you are having some REAL snow. Not this half inch stuff. LOL But hey, we hit 19 degrees today--coldest day of the winter. :)Not too terribly warm. I bet even you would have been cold. (But it's not -22!)

My daughter is doing better. She had a really rough morning but has perked up some today. I think tomorrow could be rough, but it'll get better from there. And yes, they prescribe ice cream and popsicles. But today she wanted a Wendy's burger so I got her one. she just took tiny bites and chewed forever. She was so thrilled to get solid food.

Take care and stay warm!

Missy