Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coffee and Ice-cream Lovers!

If you love coffee, and you love ice cream, then you need to make a trip to Sonic and try one of the new Java Chillers. Oh my goodness, they're so yummy! I've tried the hazelnut flavor, and it's amazing. It's creamy and sweet. And you can add a shot of espresso if you want.

Word of warning. The first day I tried one, I was driving and picked up the cup too close to the domed lid. The top popped off and the whole "milkshake" dumped into the floor at my feet. Not a fun mess to clean up! So careful how you handle the Styrofoam cup.

I'm blogging over at F.A.I.T.H. on Thursday. I hope you'll stop by!
Also, I'm a guest on Myra Johnson's blog, Writer at Random, on Friday. She's including me in her True Romance stories. Please stop by a read about how my husband and I met. :)

Missy

No comments: