Thursday, November 15, 2007

Posting on other blogs





I'll be posting on the Faith blog Thursday and then on the Seeker blog on Monday. So please stop by!

F.A.I.T.H.
Seekerville

Also, coming soon, an interview with Revell author Julie Lessman!


I hoped you enjoyed the gorgeous fall photos from the front of our church. I quickly snapped them today before the blessed rain started. (Hallelujah! Relief from the drought!) If you click on the one on the left, it'll enlarge and you can get the full effect of the sun coming through the leaves.

Missy P.S. I have tried and tried to keep the text from splitting beside the photos, and it won't change. So I'm sorry it's hard to read! Adding the photos sent it haywire.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Missy,

Looking forward to the interview with Julie. I loved her recent post on Seekerville. I'll be guest blogging there on January 30th.