Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Blogging Adventure!

I'm going to be taking part in a blog with a group of my writing buddies. It's an idea that we've tossed around for a while and recently decided to run with. I have to admit that I didn't do any of the work setting it up. But I look forward to writing my first post on the 23rd of this month. Hop on over to take a peek at it. We're a big group of friends who got together through contests. We kept seeing each other's names as finalists in contests, and a couple of the ladies got together to form our group so we could support each other.

Our motto: Our focus on Him as we write toward the dream, We shall leave no woman behind. (T. Russo, 2005)

Two years ago we formed our close-knit group with the goal of praying and supporting each other into publication. Of the fifteen of us, 8 have gone on to sell our books. So we march ahead as we keep pulling for the other seven! And we'll be blogging, mostly about contests--our experiences, both good and bad. We'll also be posting contest information. So please stop by! I think you'll enjoy yourself.

Plus, I have to add that the group of ladies has been a constant source of laughter for me. I'm sure you'll find something to tickle your funny bone while in Seekerville. :)

Missy

1 comment:

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Missy, I'm sure it will be a great adventure. I'd sure like to join the 8 of you into publication as well. I'll keep working hard and praying hard.

Blessings to you!