Thursday, September 06, 2007

The End!!

Well, this past Saturday, I finally typed "The End" on my current manuscript. Of course, it's just the first draft, and I'm sure it'll require a lot of work. But I've had a great sense of accomplishment. I wrote the book in 7 weeks, which is a new record for me. So now I know I can do that. (You'll have to see my post on F.A.I.T.H. for Thursday, Sept. 6, though, about refueling after that pace!)

Today's the day I'll print and start revising. I'm looking forward to that part. It's strange, but when I get to the end of the first draft, I can't remember all that happened! I just hope I like what I read. :)

Also, please be sure to visit here on Sunday. I'll have Camy Tang as my guest blogger. It's part of her blog tour on the release of her first book, Sushi for One? It's an excellent book! But more about that on Sunday. :)

Missy

1 comment:

Belinda Peterson said...

Yeah,

I'm glad you finished! Now I can't wait to read it.