Friday, May 04, 2007

I've been tagged by Trish Milburn!

Okay, this is the first time I've ever been tagged, so I hope I don't blow this! LOL

Here are the rules: 1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



8 random facts/habits about me ...

1. I cannot stand to watch myself on video tape! I was recently interviewed about my first sale and was horrified when I saw the show. There's absolutely no way I have such a southern accent! That couldn't have been me talking. They dubbed that voice in. ;)

2. I love classical music, and my very favorite is pipe organ music.

3. Along those same lines, another weird thing about me is I've already told my husband what organ pieces I want played at my funeral!

4. If you didn't run away screaming after that last strange fact, then here's another. I love to shop for cosmetics. Some people buy purses, some buy shoes. I buy eyeshadow and lip gloss.

5. I've lived in Georgia for half my life. I still can't believe it's been that long.

6. I have one sister who is 2 years younger. She's an elementary art teacher. She met the man of her dreams and married when she was 40. It was a first marriage for both of them. Nearly 2 years later, they're still sickenly sweet to each other, just like newlyweds. :)

7. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I much prefer dogs!

8. I've had 3 wrecks in my life, two of them in my own driveway. (I can't believe I'm admitting that.) Twice, I've backed into someone who is parked in my driveway.

And on that embarrassing note, I tag............

Lindi, Christy, Cheryl, Christa, Angie, Mindy, Jessica, Camy.

6 comments:

Christy LaShea Smith said...

Hey Missy! Thanks for tagging me ~

Sure, I'll play ;)

Jess said...

Just wait 'til I get my hands on you! Are you going to conference? :)

Trish Milburn said...

In your own driveway? Goodness, woman, and they let you have a driver's license? :)

Your organ music thing made me think that another fact about me is I LOVE bagpipe music. I love going to Highland Games for the pipes and drums competitions.

Missy T said...

Yes, Jess, I'll be at RWA/FHL! I hope to see you then!!

Trish, I have some bagpipe music my dad gave me. I'll have to listen to it sometime. I bet it'll move me like organ music does. The bagpipes music must be in my blood, since both sides of my family herald from reIland/Scotland.

Missy

Missy T said...

I meant to type Ireland! LOL

Missy

Cindy Woodsmall said...

Hey, Missy!

I finally posted--www.cindywoodsmall.com and click on blog.

I'm going to visit the other sites now and see what interesting things your friends have to say;-)


CW