Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview with Debby Giusti on F.A.I.T.H. Thursday

I hope you'll stop over at the F.A.I.T.H. group blog on Thursday! I'm posting an interview with Debby Giusti. So hop on over and learn more about my good friend, a debut Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense author!

Here's a snippet of the interview:

Q. I loved Nowhere to Hide! It was so suspenseful and kept me guessing all the way through the book. Can you tell us a little about your story?

A. Hi, Missy. Thanks for inviting me to be on your blog, and thanks for your kind words about Nowhere to Hide. The story starts six months after Lydia Sloan’s husband has been murdered when she realizes the people who killed her husband are now after her son. Lydia and six-year-old Tyler flee to an island off the coast of Georgia and end up running into the danger they were trying to elude. Of course, there’s a hunky hero. Matt Lawson is the chief of island security, and when he finds Lydia breaking into one of the upscale island homes, he’s not sure which side of the law she’s on....

Head on over to www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com to read more!

Missy

1 comment:

Trish Milburn said...

The book sounds good, Debbie.

BTW, Missy, tag! Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about.