Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Have a Cover!!

I received an exciting email yesterday that included a copy of the cover for Her Unlikely Family!! They're going to be making a change to it, so I can't post it just yet. But I'll do it as soon as I'm allowed! I can't wait to share it. I LOVE it!! It has gorgeous colors, and gives a very homey feel. Also, the copy editor did a great job on the back cover blurb! Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

I have to say that seeing my name on the cover was the strangest thing. I couldn't believe it was real. After ten years of dreaming, there it sat, on the screen of my computer, proof that I had really sold a book.

Of course, they still have to accept my revisions! LOL So I guess I'll wait to hold the actual book in my hands before being totally satisfied. :)

And speaking of revisions... I finished them and mailed the manuscript on Monday!! What a great feeling to send it off. And now, after trying to catch up on some housework and laundry, I plan to jump in on a book that I started last year. I would love for it to be my next sale! (Yes, I'm the queen of optimism.) :)

Please stop by again on Friday. I'm going to post an interview with Multnomah debut author, Amy Wallace. Her inspirational novel is called Ransomed Dreams, and I'll be having a drawing to give away a copy!!

Missy

3 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it!

Missy T said...

Thanks for stopping by, Trish! I'll post it the first moment I can! :)

Missy

Catherine Terry said...

This is so exciting! Blessings, Missy.