Monday, February 12, 2007

I have a Title!!

I had a glorious week in San Diego last week with my husband. He attended a pastor's conference, and I... well, I shopped! :) It was great fun. We also did some sightseeing and just generally enjoyed beautiful scenery and great food. Lots of eating outdoors and fresh seafood. An added bonus was being able to spend time with a cousin I hadn't seen in nearly 10 years. What fun to see her daughter all grown up and to meet her new husband!

Then I got home to an email that let me know the new title for my book! (Drum roll....)


Her Unlikely Family
I really like it. It's a great fit with the story. So now Michael's Surrender is officially Her Unlikely Family. It feels good to have that settled! And it makes the sale more real.
It'll get even more real when I get my revision letter. :) It's supposed to come this week or next week. I'm excited about that as well. In general, I've never liked revisions. But it's been different to have an editor making the suggestions. I've found I do better when I have some direction.
Now if I could just have an editor tell me what to do on my work in progress! It's driving me crazy. It's at a point where I feel like it's going nowhere. It needs some conflict! And I have no idea what's going to happen. I've been praying and thinking. Eventually, it'll hit me. I guess I'll just have to be patient.
Now, I'm off to grade tests....
Missy

No comments: