Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring is here!

It's spring in Georgia! Today hit 78 degrees. Flowers are blooming (so my eye's been twitching, and my nose has been itching). Our Japanese magnolia is magnificent, and luckily didn't get hit with frost this year. It seems as if one day a tree is bare and the next it's full of flowers. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm not attentive enough.

Our schedule has been crazy lately. Flag football was extended by rain delays, so it's run into soccer. Two of my children are playing soccer, and the other is playing tennis. Add in tennis lessons and piano lessons, and it's a recipe for weeknights at the drive-thru window with eating in the car.

Today is Saturday, and we had a great day for soccer. My son the goalie made tons of saves so it was really exciting. Now we're home, and I think I'll actually cook a real meal!

A night at home. Ahhhh.....

Let me hear about your weekend.
Missy

9 comments:

Camy Tang said...

How much do you suck? Let me count the ways... BRAGGING about your lovely weather when we actually have SNOW here in northern California. Brat. I will sick Ruthy on you. Or I'll ask Tina for one of her "friendly" Italian connections. Or maybe I'll have Mary bury you in her backyard with all her other bodies...

Camy

Camy Tang said...

Oops. Was that too mean? My sarcasm knows no bounds today. You know I was KIDDING, right? Mary only has one body in her backyard.

Camy

Pam Hillman said...

lol. Camy, you are too funny. You people know she was kidding....

right?

Love the blog, Missy. Mine's been dormant way too long. lol

Mary C said...

I think I've just created the about 13th blog for myself because I keep having to create one in order to post a comment. Thinking about using the name techno-dork as a user name.

ScrollSquirrel said...

ROFL! You guys kill me!

Missie! Thanks for giving me yet ANOTHER blog to be addicted to. LOLOLOL! I'm glad you jumped in the blogging pool.

Squirly/Cheryl

audra said...

Great blog place, Missy! So, you don't have enough to do??? I can barely keep up reading blogs and posts, much less answer and respond to everything. You are da Woman!!
audra

Myra said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Missy! As if writers don't need one more reason to procrastinate . . . Oh well, at least we're "writing," right?

Meg said...

It's fun to see these familiar names. Hi, ladies! Is anybody NOT blogging these days?!

Okay, back to your original question, Missy: My weekend was great, thanks. I planted morning glory seeds to climb up our dead birch tree, saw a bluebird, and didn't do much in the way of cooking and cleaning. Oh, and our miniature irises and daffodils started blooming.

Missy T said...

It's good to see I have visitors! Thanks, ladies, for checking in.

Mary, I'm trying my best to figure out how to do a new post. I'll let you know if I do. I do not want to start from scratch each time! LOL

Also, no, Camy, you weren't too mean. :)